1) To clean a toilet:-
· Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl.
· Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.
· The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
· No scrubbing, no sweat - guaranteed.
2) To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:
· Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of aluminum foils dipped in Coca-Cola.
· Much economical than the stuff from Smart Shop.
3) To clean corrosion from car battery terminals;
· Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
4) To loosen a rusted bolt;
· Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
5) To remove grease from clothes;
· Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.
6) The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.